Explore jobs at Allianz
After you have found the perfect job opening, it is time to work on your application. If a cover letter is required, it should be adapted to the position you are applying for. Please be sure to highlight the skills, experiences and competencies that are relevant for the role and make you an ideal candidate. The best cover letters are short and to the point. Feel free to use a generic greeting, no one will think you are a poor applicant if you could not find out the name of the hiring manager. A few questions that your cover letter should answer:
- Why do you want to work for Allianz?
- Why are you interested in the posted position?
- What makes you the right candidate for the position?
Your resume is the key to a good application. A well-structured resume will help you emphasize your professional experience and successes. The type size should be clearly legible and the overall layout and formatting should be simple. Start with your personal details, followed by your education or professional training, professional experience, foreign languages, international experience, other activities and hobbies.
- Personal data: Please be sure to include all important contact details such as your name, e-mail address, phone number and postal address in your resume as well as your cover letter.
- Training/education/qualifications: Your resume should accurately reflect your education along with your achievements, such as the degrees, certificates and grades earned.
- Professional experience: List your previous jobs and the duration of employment with each company. Summarize important details of your tasks in each position.
- Before you submit your application, don’t forget your attachments. References, job confirmations, transcripts of grades and any other relevant written documentation are necessary to substantiate your qualifications and experience.
Please answer the questions carefully and to your best knowledge. You should always take a moment to consider what the interviewer actually wants to know. Provide brief, precise answers. If you need a little time to think about your answer, feel free to take it. Be sure to substantiate your answers with specific examples from your previous professional or educational experience. We encourage you to be actively involved in this interview. Please do not hesitate to ask questions about the position and Allianz as a company.
Who are we looking for ?
Allianz is the home for those who dare
disruptive forces require fresh minds that understand what our customers need from us. If you dare, there is
an opportunity for you.